Keto Crab Celery Sticks
If you’re looking for a quick and easy appetizer that will impress your guests, look no further than Crab Stuffed Celery Sticks. This dish is simple to make but looks and tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen. Best of all, it’s healthy and low calorie, so you can indulge without feeling guilty.
Crab Stuffed Celery
The great thing about this dish is how fast and easy it is to whip up. You can even make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Simply stuff the celery sticks and serve, it’s that easy! In this recipe, you’re using 5 ingredients! Whether you want a quick snack or something healthy to eat, this recipe is for you!
Why You’ll Love This Crab Stuffed Celery Sticks Appetizer
Once you’ve tried these Celery Sticks with Crab, you’ll understand why so many people love them.
- Easy to make: Anytime you can make a dish that is simple, it’s a winner! If you don’t have a lot of time, then this recipe is perfect for you.
- Just the right flavor: Mixing a crab mixture together and stuffing it into celery is pure genius. Knowing that you get to enjoy something so savory with just the right flavor is great!
- Inexpensive to put together: When you’re on a budget and aren’t sure what to make, put this inexpensive appetizer together.
Variation Options for Making Celery Sticks with Crab
Sometimes you just want to switch things up and there are ways you can do that with this recipe. Here are a few variation ideas to get you started:
- Add extra flavor: If you like to enjoy an appetizer with flavor, then it’s more than okay to add something a little extra! Cayenne pepper is a really good choice for extra flavor.
- Change up what you’re dipping: While you can stuff celery with this crab mixture, you can also use it as a dip. You can use crackers, pretzels, vegetables, or even bread to dip! Give every one of these options a try and see what you like dipping into the mixture. I love a little crunch with my dip, which is why celery works so great.
- Add nuts to it. If you’re a big fan of the crunch, then add pecans or walnuts to the mixture. You can also sprinkle the nuts on top as you serve the appetizer.
How to Store Crab Stuffed Celery Sticks and Cream Cheese
Place any leftovers in an air-tight container and then place them in the fridge for up to three days. Because this dish contains meat and dairy, it needs to be stored in a cold fridge.
How to Make Keto Crab Celery Sticks
Wash celery and cut into sticks
In a bowl, mix crab meat, cream cheese, and green onions together
Spread mixture onto celery sticks
Sprinkle top with everything seasoning
FAQs for Celery Sticks with Crab
Can I freeze this appetizer?
The truth is that you cannot freeze celery and a crab meat mixture together, but you can freeze them on their own. Place the crab mixture and the celery each in separate containers. When you’re ready to eat them, take them out of the freezer and place them in the fridge overnight to unthaw!
Can I use a different type of meat?
If you’d rather not use crab meat, then you can leave out the crab or replace it with chicken or tuna. The options are endless and you get to choose what flavors are right for you!
Can I add cheese to the mixture?
To be honest with you, sprinkling a little bit of cheese on top of the celery sticks with crab is a GOOD idea! Anytime you can add flavor to something with cheese, go for it!
How do I make this dish vegan?
You can make this dish vegan by leaving out the crab and replacing the mayo and cream cheese with vegan alternatives.
If you need a quick appetizer for a crowd that you’re feeding, give this Celery Sticks with Crab a try. It’s inexpensive, easy to make, and has just the right flavor. Don’t be afraid to switch it up and add your own twist to this dish. What’s your favorite part of eating celery sticks with crab?!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- Celery sticks
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1-2 green onions chopped
- 5 oz crab meat
- 1/2 tbsp everything seasoning
- Wash celery and cut into sticks
- In a bowl, mix crab meat, cream cheese, and green onions together
- Spread mixture onto celery sticks
- Sprinkle top with everything seasoning
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Crab Celery Sticks recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Twoluckyspoons are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Twoluckyspoons assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Twoluckyspoons holds no responsibility for calculations.