In the mood for a new Italian Dressing in your life? This dressing is so good, you’ll be making it again and again! It has a tangy flavor and a slightly sweet taste. It’s perfect for salads, but can also be used as a marinade or dipping sauce.
Most people know that Italian dressing is a popular salad dressing made with olive oil, vinegar, and spices. But what many people don’t know is that there are endless variations of this classic dressing. In fact, you can make Italian dressing using just about any type of oil and vinegar you like. This particular recipe is made with garlic oil, white wine vinegar, and red wine vinegar.
And if you’re feeling really adventurous, you can add all sorts of different spices and flavors to create your own unique dressing. Pasta salad with Italian dressing is one of the best ways to enjoy this salad dressing!
Why You’ll Love Homemade Italian Dressing
This dressing is the perfect blend of flavorful and zesty. It’s perfect for salads, pasta dishes, or as a dipping sauce.
- Easy to make: Just whisk together all of the ingredients and you’re done.
- Flavorful: Italian dressing is my go-to dressing when I want something that’s both flavorful and zesty.
- Super versatile: Italian dressing can be used as salad dressing, pasta sauce, or even as a dipping sauce. It’s also super easy to make!
While the classic Italian dressing is made with olive oil and vinegar, there are endless variations of this dressing. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Red Wine Vinegar: This is a great option if you want a slightly sweeter dressing.
- Balsamic Vinegar: Balsamic vinegar will give the dressing a rich, deep flavor.
- White Wine Vinegar: White wine vinegar is a great option if you want a light and refreshing dressing.
- Lemon Juice: If you want a tangy dressing, add in some lemon juice.
- Garlic: Garlic is a great way to add depth of flavor to the dressing.
Herbs: Add in some fresh herbs for a flavor-packed dressing.
How to Make Italian Dressing
In a medium-sized bowl,
combine all ingredients
and whisk until combined.
Pour into container,
seal, and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
How to Store
Italian dressing can be stored in a jar or container with a tight-fitting lid. It will last for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Italian Dressing Recipe FAQs
Can I make this dressing ahead of time?
Yes, you can easily make this dressing ahead of time. Simply prepare the dressing according to the recipe instructions and store it in an airtight container in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
Is this dressing dairy-free?
Yes, this dressing is completely dairy-free.
Is this dressing gluten-free?
Yes, this dressing is also gluten-free.
Is this dressing vegan?
Yes, this dressing is 100% vegan.
Can you freeze Italian dressing?
No, we do not recommend freezing this dressing since the oil will solidify when frozen and the dressing will become separated.
When it comes down to it, Italian Dressing is super versatile and amazingly delicious. When you make it at home, you’re going to know what is exactly in it, which is a huge plus. Not to mention, it’s really easy to whip up and only takes a few minutes. So, next time you’re in the mood for something flavor-packed and zesty, give this dressing a try! You won’t be disappointed.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp garlic oil
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp agave
- 1 Tbsp freeze-dried chives
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp onion flakes
- ½ lemon juiced
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Pour into container, seal, and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Italian Dressing recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Twoluckyspoons are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Twoluckyspoons assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Twoluckyspoons holds no responsibility for calculations.