Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refreshers
If you’ve been to Starbucks recently, then you know about the Strawberry Acai Refresher. Going to get the drink is a great idea, but it’s even better if you can make it at home!
This copycat recipe is so easy to make, and it tastes just like the real thing. All you need is a few simple ingredients. In less than 5 minutes, you can be enjoying a delicious drink! Let’s talk about how to make starbucks strawberry acai refreshers!
Why You’ll Love Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refreshers
There are a few reasons why these drinks are so popular:
- This drink is refreshing and perfect for summertime or anytime of the year.
- Homemade Acai Refreshers are made with healthy ingredients like acai powder, honey, and green tea.
- These drinks have a beautiful pink color that makes them Instagram-worthy!
- You’ll be able to save money as well! Not buying Starbucks every single day but still having a delicious drink is well worth it.
- Add some fresh fruit to the drink for extra flavor and sweetness.You can add as many strawberries as you’d like!
- Try using different types of tea in place of the green tea (Earl Gray or matcha would be lovely).
- Add a splash of citrus juice like orange or grapefruit.
- Don’t have honey on hand? You can use agave nectar or simple syrup as a sweetener.
How to Store
Fridge: If you want to make a big batch of these drinks, you can easily store them in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just be sure to add the fresh fruit when you’re ready to drink it!
Freezer: If you want to make a big batch and have it last even longer, you can freeze the drinks for up to 2 months. Just thaw in the fridge overnight before enjoying.
How to Make Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refreshers
Place the acai and strawberry powder in a large pitcher
and add the hot green tea to dissolve.
Pour in the cold water, grape juice, passionfruit juice and honey and whisk to combine.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To serve, fill glasses with ice and fill with the strawberry acai refresher.
Garnish with strawberries.
FAQs for Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refreshers
Before we get to the recipe, let’s answer some common questions about making these drinks at home.
Do I need to use a blender for this recipe?
No, a blender is not necessary to make these drinks. You’ll need to mix the ingredients together so that they’re smooth and combined.
Is there a non-caffeinated version of this recipe?
Yes! If you want to make a non-caffeinated drink, simply swap out the green tea for water. You can also use decaf green tea.
Do I have to use acai powder?
No, you don’t have to use acai powder if you don’t want to. However, it does give the drink a lovely flavor and color. If you don’t have any acai powder, you can try using pitaya powder instead.
How long will this drink stay fresh?
These drinks are best when consumed right away. However, if you need to save them for later, they will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Are Starbucks strawberry acai refreshers healthy?
I don’t know if refreshers are considered healthy, but generally anything you eat or drink should be in moderation. If you’re following a specific dietary plan, consult your trainer or doctor.
Do Starbucks strawberry acai refreshers have caffeine?
The answer is yes! There is caffeine in tea.
Sip on the most delicious copycat Starbucks strawberry acai refresher today!
This Copycat Starbucks drink is so easy to make and only takes a few minutes. You’ll be sipping on a delicious and refreshing beverage in no time! What’s your favorite Copycat Starbucks drink? Let us know in the comments below.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT ?
? FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 teaspoon Acai Powder
- 1 teaspoon Strawberry Powder we used ground-up freeze dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup Strong Steeped Green Tea or Matcha optional
- 4 cups Cold Water
- 1 3/4 cups White Grape Juice
- 1/4 cup Passionfruit Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Ice as desired
- Sliced Strawberries optional garnish
- Coconut Milk optional mix-in (as desired - recommended 1/4 cup per serving)
- Place the acai and strawberry powder in a large pitcher and add the hot green tea to dissolve.
- Pour in the cold water, grape juice, passionfruit juice and honey and whisk to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice and fill with the strawberry acai refresher.
- Garnish with strawberries.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Copycat Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refreshers recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Twoluckyspoons are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Twoluckyspoons assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Twoluckyspoons holds no responsibility for calculations.