Skillet Cheesy Beef And Veggie Macaroni
Super delicious one pot skillet cheesy beef and veggie macaroni recipe.
Creamy pasta meal idea with ground beef and frozen mixed vegetables.
Yummy macaroni and beef pasta dish that will please any crowd.
Easy vegetable macaroni that is cheap to make for dinner or lunch.
The perfect Fall comfort food you will be making all the time.
You can’t go wrong with this homemade pasta sauce over vegetables, ground beef and pasta noodles.
Grab those pots and make the best skillet cheesy beef and veggie macaroni pasta.
Check out these other
How to Make Skillet Cheesy Beef And Veggie Macaroni
Add beef to a deep skillet. Cook until brown and fat is fully rendered.
Dust the flour into the pan. Roast for 2-3 minutes.
Over medium heat, whisk in the milk until thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir in the mixed vegetables. Bring back to a simmer.
Fold in the macaroni until evenly coated.
Blend in the cheese until melted.
Garnish with chopped parsley.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 250 grams Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 2/3 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 150 grams Cooked Elbow Macaroni
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Add beef to a deep skillet. Cook until brown and fat is fully rendered.
- Dust the flour into the pan. Roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Over medium heat, whisk in the milk until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the mixed vegetables. Bring back to a simmer.
- Blend in the cheese until melted.
- Fold in the macaroni until evenly coated.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Skillet Cheesy Beef And Veggie Macaroni recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Twoluckyspoons are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Twoluckyspoons assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Twoluckyspoons holds no responsibility for calculations.