Baked BBQ Potato Wedges are a hit that everyone will be talking about. Whip up a batch for your next tailgate party or cookout! They won’t last long!
These delicious baked BBQ potato wedges will be your new favorite.
Simple and easy to prepare potato wedges that will please any crowd.
Yummy wedged potatoes with cheese, bacon, seasonings, BBQ sauce a few other yummy toppings.
These potatoes are a great side dish for BBQ, potlucks or cookouts.
They also make a tasty lunch, dinner or appetizer for your next party.
You can’t go wrong with these loaded potatoes.
Fire up those oven for the best BBQ potato wedges.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 cup cooked shredded pork
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 sliced jalapeno
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Quarter each red potato and place into a large bowl. Add in the onion soup mix and vegetable oil and toss to coat. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes until crisp and brown, stirring occasionally. While the potatoes are baking, fry the bacon until crisp and then drain on paper towels.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and top with red onion, pork, bacon and cheeses. Return to the oven to melt the cheese and warm the pork through, 3 minutes. Top with barbecue sauce, sour cream, jalapenos, and chopped parsley. Serve immediately.