This post may contain affiliate links. We may make a (very) small amount of money if you click on or purchase through those links at no additional cost to you. This helps keep the lights on, but rest assured we do not link to products that we do not personally use and recommend.
Strawberries are the signal that Summer is nearly here. Sweet and juicy with a brilliant red color, strawberries are at their peak in May and June. My family has been celebrating the strawberry for as long as I can remember. Strawberries have woven their way into our mealtimes for generations. This springtime berry is much anticipated in and we use them as much as we can during this short season. Here are our 10 favorite ways to use fresh strawberries!
- Strawberries with Cinnamon Cream – Simple and elegant this quick and easy strawberry dish is the perfect showcase of fresh, farm grown strawberries.
2. Strawberry Salad with Creamy Poppy seed Dressing – Eat berries for lunch in this light and refreshing salad with a to-die-for poppyseed dressing. Save any leftover dressing for a quick and easy chicken salad later in the week!
3. Strawberry Peach Crisp – The only thing that makes this a breakfast or a dessert is whether or not you put a scoop of ice cream on top.
4. No Bake Strawberry Key Lime Pie – Most definitely a dessert and an easy one at that. Whip this up the day before your next ladies’ lunch or picnic!
6. Strawberry Peach Limeade – Make a refreshing beverage for those hot Summer days! Kids love it and a shot of vodka or rum makes this chilled drink even better for adults!
7.Quick Chocolate Donuts with Fresh Strawberry Glaze – It’s hard to beat a doughnut. Especially when it has a fresh strawberry glaze on it. These come together in 20-30 minutes!
8. Summer Fruit Cobbler – Any fruit will do but this cobbler is excellent with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
9. Berry Scones with Chocolate Drizzle – A delicious morning treat!
10. Fresh Strawberry Preserves – The ultimate way to save those strawberries for a cold winters day.
There are so many ways that you can enjoy Spring’s favorite fruit! Share some of your favorite ways in the comments below!